¹Institute of Medicine, Ecology and Physical Education, Ulyanovsk, Russian Federation
²Regional Oncology Center, Penza, Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Prof. Alexei L. Charyshkin, PhD, ScD, Head of the Faculty Surgery Department, Institute of Medicine, Ecology and Physical Edcation, Ulyanovsk State University. 75, Ryabikov str., apt. 86, 432073, Ulyanovsk, Russian Federation. Tel: 7-9510-966093.E-mail: email@example.com
In this study, we evaluate the direct outcomes of nonrefluxing enteroenterostomy technique after gastrectomy in patients with stomach cancer. Application of nonrefluxing enteroenterostomy technique after gastrectomy in patients with stomach cancer allows to eliminate the risk of adducent loop syndrome (ALS) development and reduce risk of postoperative pancreatitis by 3.3%.
- Berezov YuE. Surgery of stomach cancer. Moscow: Medicine 1976.
- Bondar GV, Popovich AYu, et al. Stomach Cancer. Solving the problem. Surgery of Ukraine 2006; 1 (17): 8-12.
- Grigoryev AF. Comparison of gastrectomy outcomes in different forms of the esophagoenterostomy. PhD thesis. Мoscow 1994.
- Zherlov GК, Zikov DV, Baranov AI. Nonrefluxing anastomosis in stomach cancer surgery. Tomsk 1996; 55—97.
- Ivanov MA. Comparative evaluation of different forms of esophagoenteroanastomosis and possibilities in correction of functional gastric disturbances in patients after gastrectomy. ScD thesis. St-Petersburg 1996; 368.
- Repin VN, Gudkov OS, Repin MV. Gastrectomy with creation of small intestine reservoir. Surgery 2000; 1:35—36.
- Sigal MZ, Akhmetzyanov FSh. Gastrectomy and gastric resection in cancer. Kazan, 1991.
Int J Biomed. 2011; 1(4):213-216. © 2011 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.