Mechanisms, Preventing Coagulation of Placental Lacunar Blood
Far Eastern Scientific Center of Physiology and Pathology of Respiration, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences Blagoveshchensk, Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Prof. Michael T. Lucenko, PhD, ScD, Academician of RAMS, Head of Far Eastern Scientific Center of Physiology and Pathology of Respiration SB of RAMS, 95A, Gorky str., 675000, Blagoveshchensk, Russian Federation. E-mail: Lucencomt@mail.ru
During gestation, placenta produce protective mechanisms against lacunar blood coagulation by synthesis glycosaminoglycans by the maternal epithelium of placenta. Due to exacerbation of herpes virus infection during pregnancy, synthesis of glycosaminoglycans by maternal placenta is reduced, as well as the content of heparin in placental homogenate.
1. Klimova NI. Influence of placenta on blood coagulation. PhD thesis. Chita, 1972.
2. Lutsenko MT, Andrievskaya IA, Kolesnikova LM. The copyright application for the invention is #2425372, dated 07.27.2011.
3. Merkureva RV. Electrophoretic separation of serum mucoproteins into fractions. Lab Work 1966; 12: 712-715.
4. Skipetrov VP. Tissue factors of blood coagulation in pregnancy dynamics. Obstetrics and Gynecology 1968; 1: 8-14.
5. Skipetrov VP, Kusnik BI. Obstetric thrombohemorrhagic syndrome. Irkutsk, 1973.
6. Stacy MI, Barker CA. Carbohydrates of living tissues. Van Nostrand Co., London, 1962.
7. Tsirelnikov NI. Histophysiology of human placenta. “Science" (Siberian Branch). Novosibirsk,1980.
Int J Biomed. 2011; 1(4):225-227. © 2011 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.