The Effect of Human Herpes Virus Infections on the Stages of Gestation
Far Eastern Scientific Center of Physiology and Pathology of Respiration, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences Blagoveshchensk, Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Prof. Michael T. Lucenko, PhD, ScD, Academician of RAMS, Head of Far Eastern Scientific Center of Physiology and Pathology of Respiration SB of RAMS, 95A, Gorky str., 675000, Blagoveshchensk, Russian Federation E-mail:Lucencomt@mail.ru
Human herpes virus (HHV) infections are dangerous during the early stages of pregnancy. Circulatory disorders of the endometrium from the uterine arteries pose a threat to the implantation of the embryo and the formation of the structure of chorionic villi. Oxygenation of the placental blood gets disrupted.
1. Andrievskaya IA. Morphofunctional characteristics of the placenta in pregnant women with herpes virus infection and metabolic violations of hormones, bioactive substances. PhD Thesis Abstract. Irkutsk , 2004. [in Russian].
2. Barinsky IF. Herpes virus infection - immunodeficiency disease of the XXI century. Allergy and Immunology 2004; 5(1):2002-2003. [in Russian].
3. Bystritskaya TS, Lucenko MT, Lysak DS, Kolosov VP. Placental insufficiency. Blagoveshchensk: Far Eastern Scientific Centre of Physiology and Pathology of Respiration SB RAMS, 2010. [in Russian].
4. Veselkov AV. Herpes infection. St. Petersburg, 2006. [in Russian].
5. Isakov VA. Herpes: Pathogenesis and laboratory diagnosis. St. Petersburg: Lan,1999. [in Russian].
6. Isakov VA, Rybalkin SB, Romashov MG. Herpes virus infection. St. Petersburg: Saint-Petersburg State Medical Academy named after II Mechnikov, 2006. [in Russian].
7. Lucenko MT. Fetoplacental system during herpes virus infection. Blagoveshchensk: Far Eastern Scientific Centre of Physiology and Pathology of Respiration SB RAMS, 2003. [in Russian].
8. Lucenko MT. Morphofunctional characteristics of the fetoplacental barrier in herpes virus infection. Bulletin of the Far Eastern Branch of RAS 2004; 3:155-166. [in Russian].
9. Lucenko MT, Soloviev AS, Andrievskaya IA. Method of diagnosis of the severity damage of the herpes virus infection on the immune status of pregnant women. Patent # 2436378, 02.10.2009. [in Russian].
10. Lucenko MT, Andrievskaya IA, Dovzhikova IV, Solovieva AS. Fetoplacental system during exacerbation of herpes virus infection in pregnancy. Novosibirsk, Blagoveshchensk: Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 2010. [in Russian].
11. Proshina LY .The study of histamine and serotonin in a single blood sample. Laboratornoe Delo 1981; 2:90-93. [in Russian].
12. Strizhakov AN, Bunin AT, Medvedev MV, Grigoryan GA, Musaev ZM. Role of Doppler assessment of uteroplacental and fetoplacental blood flow in the choice of a rational tactic of pregnancy and method of delivery. Obstetrics and Gynecology 1989; 3:24-27. [in Russian].
13. Strizhakov AN, Bunin AT, Medvedev MV. Ultrasound in obstetrics. Moscow: Medicine,1990. [in Russian].
14. Strizhakov AN, Ignatko IV, Kovaleva LG. Formation and development of intraplacental blood flow during physiological pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynecology 1996; 2:16-20. [in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2012;2(2):108-112.©2012 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.