The Increase in Biological Activity of Different Pharmacons by Mechanical Activation with Fillers from the Lichen Thallus
North-Eastern Federal University named after M. K. Ammosov, Yakutsk, Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Vera V. Anshakova, PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Education, Science and Technology Laboratory, North-Eastern Federal University named after M. K. Ammosov, Yakutsk, Russian Federation. 46 Kulakovsky str., 677000, Yakutsk, Russian Federation, E-mail:email@example.com
Creating mechanochemical bio-complexes based on the natural matrix of the lichen β-oligosaccharide leads to a prolongation of the pharmacon and increases its biological (including therapeutic) effect by a few times, while reducing the dose and toxicity.
1. Dubinskaya AM. Mechanochemical transformations in organic substances. Chemistry Reviews 1998; 23:201-261.
2. Shakhtshneider TP, Boldyrev VV. Mechanochemical synthesis and mechanical activation of drugs, in Reactivity of molecular solids. Ed. E Boldyreva and V Boldyrev, John Wiley and Sons, 1999. p 271-311.
3. Yagodin AYu, Boldyrev VV, Sysoev VF. A method of producing a biologically active of solid dispersion system. Patent of the USSR, the application number 1659434, Bull #24. Discovery. Inventions, 1991; 24:92. [in Russian].
4. Yagodin AYu, Boldyrev VV. Mechanical activation of mixtures of clonidine - cellulose. Proceedings of the Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Series of chemical sciences 1989; 2:37-43. [in Russian].
5. Dushkin AV Meteleva ES, Tolstikova TG, Khvostov MV, Dolgikh MP, Tolstikov GA. Complexing Farmakon with glycyrrhizic acid - a way to create high-performance drugs. Chemistry for Sustainable Development 2010;18(4): 517-525. [in Russian].
6. Anshakova VV, Sharina AS, Karataeva EV, Kershengolts BM. Obtaining of the sorption biomaterial from lichen thallus. Siberian Journal of Medicine 2012; 1:29-32. [in Russian].
7. Anshakova VV. Mechanochemical technology for obtaining bio-complexes based on lichen materials. Journal of Biopharmaceuticals 2011; 3(5): 33-42. [in Russian].
8. Churkina EV, Kershengolts BM, Sharoiko VV. The effect of the drug "reindeer moss" from the lichen thallus of the genus Cladonia on the insulin secretion. Far Eastern Journal Medical Journal 2011; 2:67-70. [in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2012;2(3):232-236.© 2012 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.