International Journal of Biomedicine. 2021;11(1):65-67.
Originally published March 5, 2021
The aim of this study was to find useful the serological markers for missed miscarriage (MM) in order to predict the outcome of pregnancy. The study included 141 pregnant women aged between 18 and 45 years at gestational age under 11 weeks. All women were divided into 3 groups. Group 1 included 68 women with MM; Group 2 included 43 women with spontaneous miscarriage; Group 3 included 30 pregnant women without pathology. Proteomic analysis of the blood serum was performed using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. The results of our study show that immunoglobulin kappa variable 3-15 (KV315) can be considered as the most promising serologic marker for MM in early gestation. The potential role of KV315 as the serological marker is very important for predicting the course of pregnancy.
- Radzinsky VE, Orazmuradov AA, Savenkova IV, Damirova KF, Haddad H. Preterm labour: an open problem in XXI century. Kuban Scientific Medical Bulletin. 2020;27(4):27-37. [Article in Russian]
- Non-developing pregnancy. Chapter 14. In: Radzinsky VE, Orazmuradova AA, editors. Early pregnancy. From pregravid preparation to healthy gestation. Москва : StatusPraesens; 2020:509-537
- Svyatova GS, Berezina GM, Salimbaeva DN, Kirikbaeva MS, Murtazalieva AV, Saduakasova KZ. Genetic aspects of the idiopathic form of recurrent miscarriage. Literature review. Science&Healthcare. 2019; 21(4):37-49.
- Aleynik VA, Babich SM, Negmatshaeva XN, Yuldasheva OS.Features of immunological changes in women with a miscarriage at the presence of autoantibodies. Molodoi Uchenii. 2017;22(156):411-414.
- Lefranc MP. Immunoglobulin and T Cell Receptor Genes: IMGT(®) and the Birth and Rise of Immunoinformatics. Front Immunol. 2014 Feb 5;5:22. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2014.00022.
- UniProtKB - P01624-KV315_HUMAN) https://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P01624
- Klein C, Schaefer W, Regula JT. The use of CrossMAb technology for the generation of bi- and multispecific antibodies. MAbs. 2016 Aug-Sep;8(6):1010-20. doi: 10.1080/19420862.2016.1197457. Epub 2016 Jun 10. Erratum in: MAbs. 2018 Nov 13;11(1):217.
- Lima J, Cambridge G, Vilas-Boas A, Martins C, Borrego LM, Leandro M. Serum markers of B-cell activation in pregnancy during late gestation, delivery, and the postpartum period. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2019 Mar;81(3):e13090. doi: 10.1111/aji.13090. Epub 2019 Jan 30.
- Jenner E. Serum free light chains in clinical laboratory diagnostics. Clin Chim Acta. 2014 Jan 1;427:15-20. doi: 10.1016/j.cca.2013.08.018.
Received February 14, 2021.
Accepted March 2, 2021.
©2021 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.