International Journal of Biomedicine. 2021;11(3):318-322.
Originally published September 9, 2021
Personal constitutional and acquired predispositions form preferences in the vectors of perception of information (cultural) sentences of the environment. On these vectors, contextual factors are formed that affect the processing of incoming information, the formation of representations and images, which determine the interpretation of lexical signs. Multiplication of contexts creates metacontexts that define the boundaries of virtual reality. One of the design features of Clip thinking (ClipT) is the formation of metacontexts by external structures: network associations. The metacontexts of ClipT form a new structure of communicative experience that changes the self-identification and socialization of the subject, causing a state of dependence. ClipT has significant similarities with hieroglyphic thinking (HieT), which consists of quantized combinations: image + sense + emotion + tone. Hieroglyphics (thinking and writing) have a metacontext nature, being a formation of an ethnic scale. According to some structural parameters, KlipT and HieT are similar to the level of identity. Fundamental factors are the external genesis of metacontexts; the imagery of thinking; elimination of causal relationships and abstraction; visual "receiving-transmission" of the sense of the perceptual image, including the graphic image; rigidity of mental and behavioral structures; embedded experience; etc.
The integral structure of a legitimizing nature (HieT + writing + language + metacontext continuum (ethnocultural matrix)) forms a parametrically conjugated social structure derived from it. A monolithic socio-cultural conglomeration with a self-reproduction mechanism is created. We believe this principle is universal, with the possibility of extrapolation to any socio-cultural structure.
Currently, the HS population is in a state of forming a universal cultural matrix with the potential to replace ethnocultural matrices. ClipT—the new operating system of the psyche—defines and unifies the transformation of ethnocultural matrices with the vector of universalization. The significant similarity of hieroglyphics with the parameters of ClipT contains the extrapolation potential of modeling (sociological and mathematical) the expected ethnic/universal dynamics of conglomeration: ClipT (psyche as a whole) and congruent social construction.
The identity points of ClipT and HieT can find application in the constructions and artificial intelligence learning, as reference points of operating systems of thinking and language, in the structure of which there are no algorithms for cause-effect relationships, analysis, feedback, abstract thinking, and classification structures dominate.
- Rogers CR. On becoming a person: A Therapist’s view of psychotherapy. Boston : Houghton Mifflin,
- Kruglov AG, Kruglov AA Adaptive changes in the psyche of Homo Sapiens in period of the Singularity. Part 1. International Journal of biomedicine. 2020;10(2):95-100
- Kruglov AG, Kruglov AA. Adaptive changes in the psyche of Homo Sapiens in the period of the Singularity. Part 2. International Journal of biomedicine. 2021;11(1):69-72
- Deglin VL Lectures on the functional asymmetry of the human brain. 1996. Amsterdam, 1996.
- Gorobets VV, Kovalev VV. ["Clip thinking" as a reflection of perceptual processes and sensory memory]. Mir Psichologii. 2015;(2):94-100. [Article in Russian].
- McLuhan M. Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man. The MIT Press;1994
- Kecskes I. Dueling context: A dynamic model of meaning. Journal of Pragmatics. 2008;40(3):385-406.
- Kecskes I. Intercultural Pragmatics. New York: Oxford University Press, 2014
- Filmor Ch. Frames and language semantics. Cognitive aspects of language. Issue 23. M. Progress; 1988:52-92. [In Russian].
- Hoffman I. Analysis of frames: an essay on the organization of everyday experience.. Institute of Sociology RAS. M.; 2004. [In Russian].
- Belyavskaya EG. Semantic structure of a word in nominative and cognitive aspects. M. MGLU. 1991. [In Russian].
- Schutz A. Favorites: A world glowing with meaning. M. ROSSPEN. 2004. [In Russian].
- Gerasimova IA. [Constructivism as a style in logic and the problem of Chinese logic]. Philosophy Journal. 2016;9(4):128-146.[Article in Russian].
- Rubets MV. Perception and linguistic picture of the world (based on the Chinese language). Abstract of PhD Thesis. Moscow; 2015. [In Russian].
- Kharlamov IN. The problem of sign and figurative consciousness in the structure of philosophical anthropology. Abstract of PhD Thesis. Moscow; 2006. [In Russian].
- Dreyer JT China’s Political System: Modernization and Tradition. 10th Edition. NY. Routledge, 2018
- Heidegger M. Being and Time. Kharkov: "Folio," 2003. [In Russian].
- Chakina LL. [The perspective as a visible image of peace]. Fundamental research. 2014; 9 (part12): 2788-2792. [Article in Russian].
- Bauer W. The China and Hoping for the Happiness’. The Paradise. The Utopian. The Ideals. NY; 1973.
- Kobzev AI. China in the global polarization of cultures. VI International Public Forum "Dialogue of Civilizations." Rhodes, Greece, October 10, 2008
- Lopukhina RV. Logical-syntactic phenomenology of Russian culture. M. RUDN; 2004. [In Russian].
- Krushinsky A. [Logic in ancient China]. Philosophy Journal. 2016;9(4):111-127. [Article in Russian].
- Krasnych VV. Fundamentals of Psycholinguistics and Communication Theory. Lecture course. M. Gnosis; 2001. [In Russian].
- Voropaev DS. Hieroglyphic resource of Chinese modernization. Human Being. 2010;(4):66-82. [In Russian].
- Arshinov VI. Event and sense in a synergistic dimension. Event and Sense. M. 1999. [In Russian].
Received July 2, 2021.
Accepted August 3, 2021.
©2021 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.