Scientific Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology named after Hamza Zhumatov; Almaty, Kazakhstan
*Corresponding author: Lyazat Orakbay, PhD, ScD. Scientific Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology named after Hamza Zhumatov. Almaty, Kazakhstan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: March 25, 2014.
The presence of the causal effects between the pollution of the environment of the urbanized territories and the population morbidity with enteric infections was confirmed from the evidence collected by calculating the positive meanings of the Odds Ratio (OR) and Relative Risk (RR) with trusted confidential borders, Identified Density Ratio (IDR) and associated risks, as well as the participating degree (X%) of bacterial pollution of the territories with respect to the sickness rate compared with the control territories.
- Zharkinov EZh, Omarova MN, Orakbay LZh, Kenjebayeva AT, Dzhumagalieva AB, Suratov IKh. Ranking of some Kazakhstan areas depending on the soil pollution with coliform bacteria. Proceedings of VIII International conference “Perspektywiczne opracowania są nauką i technikami – 2012”. Przemyśl, Polland; 2012. [Article in Russian].
- Dzhumagalieva AB Orakbay LJ, Kenjebayeva AT, Esmurzaev KK, Urgenchbaeva TB, Tlenshina AK. Environmental contamination with biological factors and the population morbidity with acute enteric infections and viral hepatitis A. Proceedings of the XVI International Scientific Conference. "Family Health - 21st Century " - Part II, pp.90-92. Budapest; 2012.
- Suratov IH, Orakbay LZh, Dzhumagalieva AB, Kenjebayeva AT. Analysis of morbidity with acute enteric infections and hepatitis A in the Kazakhstan urban areas. Proceedings of handbook "HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT" (electronic edition). Issue 21;pp. 271-279. Minsk;2012.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Epidemiology Program Office. Principles of Epidemiology. An introduction to applied Epidemiology and biostatistics. 2nd ed. Atlanta, GA: Center for Disease control and prevention,1992.
- Ecological and epidemiological study of the health status of the population and statistical analysis methods. Handbook. Kraganda;2008.
- Paustenbach DJ. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: Theory and Practice. New York; 2002.
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2014; 4(1):49-50. © 2014 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.