Tyumen State Medical Academy; Tyumen, Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Vadim B. Berdichevskyy, PhD, Department of Surgery with the Urology course. Tyumen State Medical Academy, Russian Federation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: March 25, 2014.
This paper discusses the stem properties of the autobacteria as part of the activation syndrome and persistence of the endogenous microflora in the adaptation process of the macroorganism to stress, as well as the ability of the bacteria to stimulate the cells of the macroorganism to manifest stem properties. The essence of this syndrome involves testing the tissue with the autobacteria of their "host" body to identify the foci of cellular insolvency with the subsequent inclusion of the autostrains in the implementation phase of the catabolic and anabolic inflammations. Considering the genetic tropism of the microbes to the organ-specific tissue of the area affected, the existence of the stem properties of the autobacteria is assumed to be realized in the process of reparative regeneration. The great clinical significance of further study of this phenomenon is not excluded.
- Murchison EP, Wedge DC, Alexandrov LB, Fu B, Martincorena I, Ning Z, et al. Transmissible [corrected] dog cancer genome reveals the origin and history of an ancient cell lineage. Science 2014; 343(6169):437-40.
- Parker HG, Ostrander EA. Cancer. Hiding in plain view — an ancient dog in the modern world. Science 2014; 343(6169):376-8.
- Masaki T, Qu J, Cholewa-Waclaw J, Burr K, Raaum R, Rambukkana A. Reprogramming adult Schwann cells to stem cell-like cells by leprosy bacilli promotes dissemination of infection. Cell 2013; 152(1-2):51-67.
- Lockhart PB, Bolger AF, Papapanou PN, Osinbowale O, Trevisan M, Levison ME, et al. Periodontal disease and atherosclerotic vascular disease: does the evidence support an independent association? A scientific statement From the American Heart Association. Circulation 2012; 125:2520-2544.
- Dolgushin II, Jebert LJa, Lifshic RI. Immunology of trauma. Sverdlovsk; 1989. [Book in Russian].
- Nikitenko VI. The relationship of the microorganism and bacteria in the wound and tissues of humans and animals. Khirurgiia (Mosk) 1990; 9:94-98. [Article in Russian].
- Berdichevskуу B.A. Clinical and pathogenetic manifestations of asymptomatic bacteriuria and manifest urinary tract infections in children. PhD Thesis. Tyumen, 1987. [Thesis in Russian].
- Berdichevskуу BA. Problem of endogenous infection in medicine. Concept of auto bacterial morphogenesis Allergologija i immunologija 2000; 3:65-67. [Article in Russian].
- Berdichevskyу BA. Autobacterial morfogenesis in urologia and transplantologia. International Journal on Immunoreabilitation 2000; 2(3):126. [Article in Russian].
- Berdichevskyy BA. Autobacteria, stress and human beimg. M.: Med Kniga; 2001. [Book in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2014; 4(1):51-53. © 2014 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.