¹Tashkent Medical Academy; ²Republican Specialized Center of Surgery named after acad. V. Vakhidov; Tashkent, Uzbekistan
*Corresponding author: I.M.Baibekov, PhD, ScD. Republican Specialized Center of Surgery named after acad. V. Vakhidov Tashkent, Uzbekistan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: December 23, 2014.
The efficiency of the laser light-emitting diode (LED) that is used in the complex treatment of acne was studied with light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, and planimetry. It was found that the light emission of the photon matrix by A.Korobov–B.Korobov “Barva-Fleks/BIR” (λ1=470nm and λ2=940 nm) combined with the drug treatment are an effective means for the treatment of acne.
- Abergel P. Laser treatment of acne scars. Laser Surg Med 1992; Suppl 4:70.
- Cordain L, Lindeberg S, Hurtado M, Hill K, Eaton SB, Brand-Miller J. Acne vulgaris: a disease of Western civilization. Arch Dermatol 2002; 138(12):1584-90.
- Farago K. Low power laser in dermatology. Laser Therapy 1994; 6. N 1: 43 -52.
- Geynits AV, Moskvin CV, Azizov GA. Intravenous laser irradiation of blood. Moscow: “Triad”; 2006. [Monograph in Russian].
- Hou Y-H, Hou Y-Q, Fang X. Effective therapy of low level laser in 810 nm wavelength on severe acne. Proc. 7th Internat Congr of WALT, Sun City, South Africa, October 2008, page 117.
- Moskvin SV. Buylin VA. Basics of laser therapy. M: Medicine; 2006. .р 256 [Manual in Russian]
- Petrishchev NN, Papayan GV, Arabian ER, Romanova OL, Dmitrieva NYu, Kang U. Fluorescence diagnosis and photodynamic therapy of acne. Scientific and Practical Conference “Recent advances in laser medicine and their application in medical practice”. Moscow, 2006:155-6. [Article in Russian].
- Seaton E, Charakida A, Mouser PE, Grace I, Clement RM, Chu AC. Pulsed-dye laser treatment for inflammatory acne vulgaris: randomized controlled trial. Lancet 2003; 362(9393):1347-52.
- Simunovic Z, Trobonjaca T. Low level laser therapy of acne and scars applied as monotherapy and complimentary treatment modality to tetracycline: a multi centre clinical study on 80 patients with control group. Lasers in Surg Med. Suppl 12, 2000:7.- 11.
- Swanson JK. Antibiotic Resistance of Propionibacterium in acne vulgaris. Dermatol Nurs 2003; 15(4):359-62.
- Tuner J, Hode L. The New Laser Therapy Handbook. Prima books: Stockholm; 2010.
- Baybekov IM, Ibragimov AF, Khashimov FF. Application of LED radiation in the treatment of dermatoses and acne. Materials of XXXIX International scientific and practical conference “The use of lasers in medicine and biology”. Kharkiv; 2013:17. [Article in Russian].
- Korobov AM. Phototherapeutical devices by Korobov, “Barva” series. In: Korobov AM, Korobov VA, Lesnaya TA, editors. Kharkiv; 2010:176. [Monograph in Russian].
- Baybekov IM, Mavlyan-Khodjaev RSh, Erstekis AG, Moskvin SV. RBC in norm, pathology and under laser influences. Tver: “Triad”;-2008:256. [Article in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2014; 4(4):222-225. © 2014 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.