Developing the Structure of a Hardware and Software System for Quantitative Diagnosis of Microhemodynamics
Biomedical Engineering Department, Bauman Moscow State Technical University; Moscow, the Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Dmitry Shamaev. Biomedical Engineering Department, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: December 3, 2015. DOI: 10.21103/Article5(4)_OA12
Currently, vascular diseases are the leading cause of disability all over the world. Recent publications have pointed out microcirculation disorders as the main cause of vascular diseases. In this paper, we present an analysis of the existing diagnostic methods and identify the advantages, disadvantages and limitations of each method. The analysis showed that there are no accurate quantitative criteria for assessment and diagnosis of peripheral circulation in any of the methods. Our results can be used for the development of medical and technical requirements for hardware and software systems for quantitative diagnosis of microhemodynamic disorders.
- Koshkin VM, Karalkin AV, Saitova GD, Nastavsheva OD. Micro- and macrocirculation in the lower extremities in patients with various forms of chronic venous insufficiency. Regional Haemodynamics and Microcirculation. 2004; 10: 47-51.
- Zolotnitskaya VP, Leontieva NV, Talantov SV, Andrushina NB, Sedletskaya EYu. Radionuclide diagnose in the control of the efficiency of laserotherapy in patients with pathology of lower extremities. Regional Haemodynamics and Microcirculation 2002; 3:28-33
- Berezhanski PV, Melnikova IM., Mizernitski YuL. Modern views on the participation of microcirculatory alterations in the pathogenesis of allergic inflammation. Regional Haemodynamics and Microcirculation. 2012;44: 4-11
- Kulchitskaya D. Laser Doppler flowmetry in assessing the efficiency of physiotherapy effects. Cosmetics & Medicine. 2009; 2: 22-27
- Petrishchev N.N., Vasin E.Y. (2009) A method for determining the reactivity and microvascular endothelial vasomotor function using high-frequency Doppler. Retrieved from http://minimax.ru/2011/07/19/sposob-opredeleniya-reaktivnosti-sos/
- Russian consensus:"Diagnosis and treatment of patients with critical limb ischemia". http://diabeticfoot.ru/d/176414/d/rossiyskiy_konsensus.pdf.
- Luzhnov PV, Shamaev DM, Iomdina EN, Tarutta EP, Markosyan GA, Shamkina LA, Sianosyan AA. Transpalpebral tetrapolar reoophtalmography in the assessment of parameters of the eye blood circulatory system. Vestn Ross Akad Med Nauk. 2015;70 (3): 372-7 [Article in Russian].
- Azizov GA. Estimation of the microcirculation disorders′ rate in vascular diseases of the lower extremities using the functional tests. Regional Haemodynamics and Microcirculation. 2006;17: 37
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2015; 5(4):228-230. © 2015 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.