A Mythologem as a Determinant of Goal-Directed Behavior
Central Research Institute of Radiation Diagnosis; Moscow, the Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Alexander G. Kruglov, PhD, ScD. Deputy Director of Central Research Institute of Radiation Diagnosis; Moscow, the Russian Federation. E-mail: email@example.com
Published: December 3, 2015. DOI: 10.21103/Article5(4)_OA13
The construction of a principled and generalized model of a mythologem (ML) as psychogenic structure having psychological, electric, magnetic, hemodynamic, and time equivalents is the result of this study. Periodic invariant sensory patterns, creating a dominant center, form a stable neural network, the result of which is an ML. Within the framework of the ML model construction, the partial identity of ML and a motive, the image of the goal (IG) is accepted. The location of the IG was attributed to the expected result, which is located outside the attainable. The ML equivalents were defined as properties of a unified psychogenic structure initiating the forms of goal-directed behavior (GDB), which are unable to achieve the final goal, and a homeostatic balance, as a final result. We believe that anticipatory, prospective formation of IG, initiating adaptive forms of behavior, is a manifestation of a general principle of "anticipatory response" (the formation of the future in the present moment) inherent for somatic and mental spheres of human ontogenesis.
- Jung KG. Archetype and Symbol. M .: Canon; 1991. [in Russian].
- Berdyaev NA. Slavery and Freedom. M.: ACT; 2006. [in Russian].
- Toporkov AL . Myth: tradition and psychology of perception. The myth and mythology in modern Russia. Moscow; 2000. [in Russian].
- Cassirer E. Technique of modern political myths. Vestn Moscow State University. 1990; (Ser. 7, Philosophy) 2:58-65. [in Russian].
- Kruglov AG, Gebel GY, Vasilyev AY. Intracranial venous pressure as a possible determinant of mental regulation. Int J Biomed. 2011; 1(4):245-8.
- Kruglov AG, Gebel GY, Vasilyev AY. Impact of intra-extracranial hemodynamics on cerebral ischemia by arterial hypertension (Part 1 and Part 2) IJBM 2012; 2(2):89-101.
- Kruglov A, Vasilyev AYu. Mathematical approaches in studying the ideal image of the goal. Int J Biomed. 2014; 4(1):46-48.
- Kruglov A, Vasilyev AYu. Psychological image as an active distributed system. J Int Scien Publ Mat Met Tech. 2014; 8:808-11.
- Shvyrkov VB. Introduction to objective psychology. Neuronal basics of psychics. Moscow: Psychology Institute of RAS (Russian Academy of Sciences); 1995. [in Russian].
- Kryzhanovsky GN. Discirculatory pathology of the nervous system. M.: Medinformagenstvo; 2009. [in Russian].
- Losev AF. Essays on ancient symbolism and mythology. M.:Nauka; 1993.
- Rubinshtein SL. Fundamentals of general psychology. St. Petersburg; 2003. [in Russian].
- Coghill GE. Correlated anatomical and physiological studies of the growth of the nervous system of amphibia. The mechanism of association of Amblystoma punctatum. J Comp Neurol. 1930; 51:311-375.
- Rajewski KS, Georgiev VP. Mediator amino acids: neurochemical and neuropharmacological aspects. Moscow; 1986. [in Russian].
- Oleinik VP. Fundamentals of the interaction of physical fields with biological substances. Kharkiv: National Aerospace University; 2006. [in Russian].
- Lednev VV, Belova NA, Rozhdestvenskaya ZE, Tyros KhP. Biological effects of weak variable magnetic fields and biological precursors of earthquakes. Geophysical Processes and the Biosphere. 2003; 2(1):.3-11. [in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2015; 5(4):231-234. © 2015 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.All rights reserved.