Innovation: Love, Passion, or Both?
¹DynoSense Academy, ²Northwestern Polytechnic University, ³Argosy University, USA
*Corresponding author: Nik Tehrani, PhD. DynoSense Academy, CA, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: December 3, 2015. DOI: 10.21103/Article5(4)_MR1
Innovations are heavily influenced by both love and passion. First, innovation happens for the love of what one does, but passion keeps it going. Hence, it is through love and passion by which innovations are both born and nurtured. Human passions fuel innovations, and without these emotions, innovation would be impossible. Passionate innovators share their passion with others.
- Conway Management News. (2015). The innovator’s dilemma. Retrieved from http://www.conwaymgmt.com/pdfs/NL21-5-Innovation-NecessityIsTheMotherOfInvention.pdf
- Earthlink. (2015). Some interesting facts about Nikola Tesla. Retrieved from http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/didyouknow.htm
- Langdon Morris, “The Innovation Master Plan”, from The CEO Guide to Innovation, Chapter 1, Special Edition for InnovationManagemen.com
- Newquist, E. (2015). 7 characteristics of highly successful innovators. Retrieved from http://www.innovationexcellence.com/blog/2015/03/13/7-characteristics-of-highly-successfulinnovators/?Itemid=92#sthash.jQYLcnO0.dpuf
- Vance, A. (2015). Elon Musk. Inventing the future. Retrieved from http://www.mahindra.indiareads.com/book/9780753555620/elon-musk-inventing-the-future/biographyautobiography-general/
- Innovation. (2015). Ordinary people change the world. Retrieved from http://oninnovation.com/videos/detail.aspx?video=1258&title=Ordinary People Change The World
- Brainy Quotes. (2015). Steve Jobs. Retrieved from http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steve_jobs.html
- Gregerson, H. (2015). How Richard Branson turned his passion into a tangible business. Retrieved from http://fortune.com/2015/05/12/how-richard-branson-turned-his-passion-into-a-tangible-business/
- Long, J. “7 Reasons rock star entrepreneurs hit home run after home run”, Entrepreneur, June 15-2015
- Gaines S. Sex, love and science. Nature. 2001; 413(6853):255.
- Costik, J. (2015). Monitor Diabetes From Your Smart Watch. Spectrum.ieee.org. Retrieved 27 June 2015, from http://spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/hands-on/monitor-diabetes-from-your-smartwatch/?utm_source=techalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=052115
- Jobs, S. (2005). 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says. Commencement address. Stanford News. Retrieved from http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2015; 5(4):235-237. © 2015 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.