Central Research Institute of Radiation Diagnosis. Moscow, the Russian Federation
Corresponding author: Alexander G. Kruglov, PhD, ScD. Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Moscow, the Russian Federation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: June 20, 2016. DOI: 10.21103/Article6(2)_OA1
The research has been undertaken to study the regional and common relationships between hemodynamic and metabolic parameters of human body functioning in individuals without clinical signs of pathology (in "norm"). Indicators of hemodynamics and metabolism were obtained by catheterization in a variety of areas: LV, RV, RA, CS, Ao, fixed SS, IJV, SVC, right VH, renal vena, and PA. Correlation and factor analyses were conducted for the study of: 1) the relationship between biochemical parameters in the blood stream, 2) the relationship between hemodynamic parameters, 3) relationship between the hemodynamic and biochemical parameters. Due to the nature of the correlation analysis, the significant (p<0.05) relation signs (+, 0, -) without regard to their power were considered. The obtained results in the study of brain blood flow, heart, liver, lungs, kidneys suggested the existence of the primary homeostatic control of the factors determining rheological and thrombogenic properties of blood; the regulation of brain gas exchange and intracranial venous pressure by the minimum level of pressure in the cerebral outflow pathway—the pressure in RA; the regulating relationships between blood flow in CS with blood flow in HV, RA, SS, and LV; and the existence of a synergistic complex of the relationships between the studied biochemical and hemodynamic characteristics that form the human homeostasis control matrix in norm.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Bagdatyev VE, Dasaev AN, Golostenova LM. Importance of the human coronary sinus in the norm (synchronization in the circulatory system). Reports of the 10th Conference on Space Biology and Aerospace Medicine. Moscow; June 7-10, 1994:.56-57.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Venous hemodynamics in human liver. Russian J Gastroenterol Hepatol Coloproctol. 1997;.5(Suppl 4::139-41.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. The assessment of the functional “ventricular block” in health individuals. The 3th World congress of pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery. Canada, 2001:439.
- Kruglov AG, Gebel GYa, Vasilyev AY. Impact of intra-extracranial hemodynamics on cerebral ischemia by arterial hypertension (Part 1 and 2). Int J Biomed. 2012; 2(2): 89-101.
- Kruglov AG, Vasilyev AY, Sherman VA. Human dynamic homeostasis control matrix in the norm with psychophysiological aspects. New York: IMRDC, 2016.
- Gebel GYa, Dasaev AN, Pravetsky NB, Khilkin AM, Vyachkileva NK, Yuryev YuP, et al. The state of the parameters of hemodynamic and liver gas exchange in the association with the biochemical composition of arterial blood in patients with hypertension. Proceedings of the "The conference of the 4th Management of the Ministry of Health ". Moscow; 1977:28-29.
- Gebel GYa, Dasaev AN, Belichenko IA, Kruglov AG, Gudenko VV, Utkin VN. Intracranial venous pressure in the norm and arterial hypertension. Abstracts of the 7th Union Conference on Space and aerospace medicine. Kaluga,1982.
- Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Gebel GAYa, Kruglov AG, Lilloson AA, Golostenova LM. The venous circulation of the liver at the stable hypertensions (arterial hypertension and pulmonary hypertension) and in healthy individuals. Proceedings of the All-Union Congress of Neurosurgeons. Yaroslavl, 1990:19.
- Gebel GYa, Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Kruglov AG, Smirnov EP, Golostenova LM, et al. Gas exchange in the heart, kidneys and splanchnic organs in the norm. Proceedings of the conference "Intensive therapy in the endo- and exo-toxicosis", Ekaterinburg. 1993,20-24.
- Gebel GYa, Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Kruglov AG, Golostenova LM, Ignatov NG, et al. Pressure (general, gas and hemodynamic) in human heart vessels ( the coronary sinus, the pulmonary artery, aortic bulb) in the norm. Proceedings of the simposium "Clinic, diagnosis and treatment in the Russian Federation". Moscow, 1993:25-29.
- Gebel GYa, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Kruglov AG, Bagdatyev VE, et al. Blood composition of the coronary sinus in healthy people. Proceedings of the 7th Russian Symposium "Ecological and physiological problems of adaptation." Moscow, 26-28 April 1994: 59-60.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Bagdatjev VE, et al. About function of the “ventricular block” in human heart. Proceedings of the 2nd World congress on pediatric intensive care, Rotterdam,1996; 22(Suppl 2):163.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Bagdatjev VE, et al. “Ventricular block” function in a human normal heart. Proceedings of the Annual European Congress of Respiratory Society. Stockholm, Sept. 7-11, 1996.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Bagdatjev VE, et al. The function of the "ventricular block" in human heart. Intensive care for the young. Acta Anaesthesiology Scandinavica, October 1996.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Bagdatyev VE, et al. The analysis of heart activity as a "whole." Proceedings of the 1st Congress of Heart Association of CIS countries. Moscow, 1997: 151.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. The analysis of the function of the "ventricular block" of the heart. Proceedings of the 4th All-Russian Congress of Cardiovascular Surgeons. Moscow, 1998:274
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Evaluation of the function of the "ventricular block" in the human heart. Proceedings of the 1st All-Russian Conference "Preventive cardiology". Moscow, 2000:258-259.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Summary gas pressure (pO2+pCO2) in blood of sinus coronarius, arteria pulmonalis and the aorta in healthy adult humans. Proceedings of the 10th International Congress on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy. Japan, Kioto, 2001; 15(1):394..
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Regulation of the venous outflow from the human liver in the norm. Proceedings of the 4th All-Russia Session of the Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. Moscow, 2000:124.
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2016;6(2):101-105. © 2016 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.