Central Research Institute of Radiation Diagnosis; Moscow, the Russian Federation.
*Corresponding author: Alexander G. Kruglov, PhD, ScD. Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Moscow, Russian Federation. E-mail: email@example.com
Published: September 12, 2016. DOI: 10.21103/Article6(3)_OA4
We undertook this research to study the relationships between elements of the vascular system in individuals without clinical signs of pathology (in "norm"). Indicators of hemodynamics obtained by catheterization in various vascular areas (RA, RV, LV, PT, Ao, SS, RHV (FHVP and HVWP), CS) were the pressure levels (mmHg). During the correlation analysis, the significant (p<0.05) relation signs (+, 0, -) without regard to their power were considered.
The obtained results allow us to draw following conclusions:
- Capacitive venous vessels of the liver are a communication channel between the evolutionarily younger (lungs) and older (SP organs) functional systems of the human body.
- Hepatic venous circulation is a field of interference of the information and biochemical relationships between the body and the external environment through the venous outflow from GIT (the zone preceding the liver) and arterial flow - CHA (an indicator of aortic hemodynamics and gas exchange in lungs).
- The result of marked interactions is an integrated BIF of venous outflow from the liver (whose “thesaurus” includes the information volumes of organs preceding the liver), which has uniform hemodynamic and biochemical parameters and interacts with the blood flow of RA and all phases of CC and hemodynamics in IVC/SVC pools and CS.
- The intersystem relationship in the cardio-hepato-pulmonary complex of the human body is the highest biology hierarchical level of the homeostatic relationships in the human–external-environment system.
- Kruglov AG, Gebel GYa, Utkin VN, Vasiliev AYu, Sherman VA. Dynamic Networks of Human Homeostatic Control in Norm (Part 1). Int J Biomed. 2016;6(2):101-105
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Venous hemodynamics in human liver. Russian J Gastroenterol Hepatol Coloproctol. 1997;5(Suppl 4:139-41.
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Golostenova LM, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Regulation of the venous outflow from the liver in humans. Report 1: In individuals with the practical "norm". Proceedings of the conference "Actual problems of medical monitoring of the state of health in pilots and astronauts," St. Petersburg, 1998,15-17.
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Bagdat’ev VE, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. An analysis of the activities of human heart ventricles in the" norm". Proceedings of the International Symposium on the 60th anniversary of the Scientific Research Institute of General Reanimatology. December 2-4, 1996; 89-91,261-264.
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Bagdat’ev VE, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. An analysis of the activities of “ventricular block” in health individuals. Proceedings of the 1st Russian Congress Pathophysiology "Pathophysiology of organs and systems. Typical pathological processes (experimental and clinical aspects). Moscow, October 17-19, 1996; 62,118,132.
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Bagdatjev VE, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Summary gas pressure (PO2+PCO2) in normal human hepanic venous blood (data for multiorgan failure evaluation). Proceedings of the 17th International Congress of the Israel Society of Anesthesiologists. Tel Aviv, 1996:52-54.
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. The gas composition of the blood in the aorta and hepatic vein in humans (Materials to monitoring the condition of patients with liver operations). Annaly khirurgicheskoy gepatologii (Annals of Surgical Hepatology). 1997;2 (Suppl 1): 211.[Article in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov S.G. Summary gas pressure (PO2+PCO2) in aorta and pulmonary artery blood in "normal" human. Anesthesiol Intensiv Med Notfaltmed Schmerztheerapie . Gamburg, 1997 (Suppl.32):173.
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. The gas composition of the blood in the aortae, bulbus v.jugularis, a.pulmonalis in “norm”. Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference "Problems of Pulmonology ". St. Petersburg, 1998; Section IV, 88-89, N184-186 . [Article in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. An estimation of the ventricular function in health individuals (in "norm") and in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Proceedings of the Russian National Congress of Cardiologists "From research to clinical practice." October 8-11, 2002. St. Petersburg; 96-7. [Article in Russian]
- Zhedenov VN. Heart and Lungs in animals and humans. M.: “Vysshaya Shkola”, 1961. [in Russian].
- Ukhov YI, Kolobaev AV. Wellhead valve of the inferior vena cava: the morpho-statistical study of the functional role. Proceedings of the 9th All-Union Congress of Anatomists, Histology and Embryology. Minsk, 1981:399 [Article in Russian].
- Yarovaya IM. Organ features of the histological structure of the veins and their age-related changes. In : “Essays on the hemodynamic restructuring of vascular wall”. M.: "Meditsina", 1971:45-107.
- Landau LD, Lifshitz EM. Theoretical physics. Hydrodynamics. M.: “Nauka”; 1986, 736 pp.[in Russian].
- Patten BM. Human Embryology. M .: “Medgiz”; 1959 (Russian translation), 768 pp.
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2016;6(3):179-183. © 2016 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.