Central Research Institute of Radiation Diagnosis; .Moscow, the Russian Federation.
*Corresponding author: Alexander G. Kruglov, PhD, ScD. Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry; Moscow, the Russian Federation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: September 12, 2016. DOI: 10.21103/Article6(3)_OA5
We investigated the relationship between hemodynamics and biochemical parameters of arterial and venous blood in healthy people. Hemodynamic and biochemical characteristics were obtained through a probe by using catheterization in various vascular areas (aorta, brain, heart, lungs, and liver). Correlation and factor analyses were conducted to study the relationship between the obtained characteristics of the regional and systemic blood flow. Due to the nature of the correlation analysis, the significant (p<0.05) relation signs (+, 0, -) without regard to their power were considered.
The obtained results suggested that there are sets of both intra-organ and system regulatory relationships between metabolic and hemodynamic characteristics. The complex of relationships among the studied parameters makes it possible to maintain the homeostatic equilibrium in the body. The psychophysiological control system includes the subsystems we described: 1) the cardiac-hepatic-pulmonary complex having properties of the metabolic and hemodynamic information field providing biological stability of the homeostasis; any significant imbalance of its elements triggers afferent information flows actualizing an afferent synthesis; 2) the mind forming gradient patterns of targeted behavior to eliminate metabolic imbalance, to achieve goals both as coded biological parameters and as the highest forms of behavior, to reach the ultimate goal: parametric, homeostatic equilibrium in the “biosphere” of the human body. By using the results of our research and the complex of dynamic relationships in human homeostasis, we built a homeostatic control matrix (HCM).
- Kruglov AG, Gebel GY, Utkin VN, Vasiliev AY, Sherman VA. Dynamic Networks of Human Homeostasis Control in Norm (Part 1). Int J Biomed. 2016; 6(2):101-105.
- Kruglov AG, Gebel GYa, Vasilyev AY. Impact of Intra-Extracranial Hemodynamics on Cerebral Ischemia by Arterial Hypertension (Part 1-2). Int J Biomed. 2012;2(2):96-101.
- Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Lilloson AA, Golostenova LM. The venous circulation of the liver at the stable hypertension (arterial and pulmonary) and in healthy individuals. Proceedings of the All-Union Congress of Neurosurgeons. Yaroslavl, 1990:19.[in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Kruglov AG, Golostenova LM, Ignatov NG, et al. Pressure (general, gas and hemodynamic) in human heart vessels ( the coronary sinus, the pulmonary artery, aortic bulb) in the norm. Proceedings of the simposium "Clinic, diagnosis and treatment in the Russian Federation". Moscow, 1993:25-29. [in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Kruglov AG, Bagdatyev VE, et al. Blood composition of the coronary sinus in healthy people. Proceedings of the 7th Russian Symposium "Ecological and physiological problems of adaptation." Moscow, 26-28 April 1994: 59-60. [in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Bagdatjev VE, et al. About function of the “ventricular block” in human heart. Proceedings of the 2nd World congress on pediatric intensive care, Rotterdam,1996; 22(Suppl 2):163.
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Bagdatjev VE, et al. The function of the "ventricular block" in human heart. Intensive care for the young. Acta Anaesthesiology Scandinavica, October 1996.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Bagdatyev VE, et al. The analysis of heart activity as a "whole." Proceedings of the 1st Congress of Heart Association of CIS countries. Moscow, 1997: 151. [in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Summary gas pressure (pO2+pCO2) in blood of sinus coronarius, arteria pulmonalis and the aorta in healthy adult humans. Proceedings of the 10th International Congress on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy. Japan, Kioto, 2001; 15(1):394.
- Gebel GYa, Dasaev AN, Belichenko IA, Kruglov AG, Gudenko VV, Utkin VN. Intracranial venous pressure in the norm and arterial hypertension. Abstracts of the 7th Union Conference on Space and aerospace medicine. Kaluga,1982. [in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Bagdatyev VE, Dasaev AN, Golostenova LM . Importance of the human coronary sinus in the norm (synchronization in the circulatory system). Reports of the 10th Conference on Space Biology and Aerospace Medicine. Moscow; June 7-10, 1994.56-57. [in Russian].
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. Venous hemodynamics in human liver. Russian J Gastroenterol Hepatol Coloproctol. 1997; 5(Suppl 4:139-41. [in Russian].
- Gebel G Ya, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Golostenova LM, Dasaev AN, Ignatov NG, Suvorov SG. The assessment of the functional “ventricular block” in health individuals. The 3th World congress of pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery. Canada, 2001:439.
- Gebel GY, Golostenova LM, Kruglov AG, Dasaev AN, Utkin VN, Bagdatyev VE, et al. Hemodynamic and Gas Characteristics in Normal Human Heart Vessels – Coronary Sinus, Pulmonary Artery and Aorta. 9Th European Congress of Anaesthesiolody. Jerusalem, Israel. October 2-7, 1994:476.
- Gebel GYa, Dasaev AN, Pravetsky NB, Khilkin AM, Vyachkileva NK, Yuryev YuP, et al.. The state of the parameters of hemodynamic and liver gas exchange in the association with the biochemical composition of arterial blood in patients with hypertension. Proceedings of the "The conference of the 4th Management of the Ministry of Health ". Moscow; 1977:28-29. [in Russian].
- Utkin VN, Dasaev AN, Gebel GAYa, Kruglov AG, Lilloson AA, Golostenova LM. The venous circulation of the liver at the stable hypertensions (arterial hypertension and pulmonary hypertension) and in healthy individuals. Proceedings of the All-Union Congress of Neurosurgeons. Yaroslavl, 1990:19. [in Russian].
- Landau LD, Lifshitz EM Theoretical physics. Hydrodynamics. M.: “Nauka”; 1986, 736 pp. [in Russian].
- Lightfoot A. Transport phenomena in live systems. Biomedical aspects of momentum and mass transport. M.: Mir, 1977, 520 pp. [in Russian].
- Anochin PK. Philosophical aspects of the theory of the functional systems. Moscow: Science; 1978, 399 pp. [in Russian].
- Kruglov AG, Vasilyev AY, Sherman VA. Human dynamic homeostasis control matrix in the norm with psychophysiological aspects. New York: IMRDC, 2016, 55 pp.
- Shvyrkov VB. Introduction to objective psychology. Neuronal basics of psychics. Moscow: Psychology Institute of RAS (Russian Academy of Sciences); 1995. 162 pp. [in Russian].
- Kruglov AG. A Mythologem as a Determinant of Goal-Directed Behavior. Int J Biomed. 2015;5(4):231-4.
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2016;6(3):184-189. © 2016 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.