¹RUDN University, Moscow, Russia; ²Mytishchi municipal clinical hospital, Mytishchi, Moscow Region, Russia; ³ Municipal clinical hospital № 29 named after N.E. Bauman, Moscow, Russia
*Corresponding author: Aleksey A. Lukaev, MD. Mytishchi municipal clinical hospital; Mytishchi, Moscow Region, Russia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: September 12, 2016. DOI: 10.21103/Article6(3)_OA8
In this article, for the first time, the problem of premature labor (PL) is considered from the standpoint of the concept of perinatal obstetric risk. The obtained results show that the optimal choice of the mode of delivery must be based on gestational age and perinatal risk (PR) factors with calculation of their intrapartum gain (IG).
- Nour NM. Premature delivery and the millennium development goal. Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 5(2):100-5.
- Radzinsky VE. Obstetric aggression. M.: StatusPraesens; 2011, 668 pp. [in Russian].
- UNICEF website: Levels & Trends in Child Mortality. Report 2015
- WHO website: Preterm birth. Fact sheet N°363 Updated November 2015. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs363/en/
- Obstetrics: National Guidelines. G.M. Savel’eva, V.N. Serov, VE Radzinsky (Eds.). Second Edition, Revised and Enlarged. M.: GEOTAR-Media; 2015, 1080 pp. [in Russian].
- Orazmuradov AA, Lukaev AA, Yanin VA, Krikunova VL, Verstat TV. Outcomes of Premature Birth in Women Having High Factors for Perinatal Risks. Int J Biomed. 2014; 4(1):32-35.
- Radzinsky VE, Knyazev CA, IN Kostin. Obstetric risk. Maximum of information - Mminimum of danger to the mother and baby. M.: Eksmo; 2009, 290 pp. [in Russian].
- Kyrklund-Blomberg NB1, Granath F, Cnattingius S. Maternal smoking and causes of very preterm birth. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2005;84(6):572-7.
- Dekker GA1, Lee SY, North RA, McCowan LM, Simpson NA, Roberts CT. Risk factors for preterm birth in an international prospective cohort of nulliparous women. PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e39154.
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2016;6(3):199-201. © 2016 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.