Complex Sanitary and Hygienic Characteristics of the Quality of the Megacity Environment
Scientific Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology named after Hamza Zhumatov; Almaty, Kazakhstan
*Corresponding author: Lyazat Orakbay, PhD, ScD. Scientific Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology named after Hamza Zhumatov. Almaty, Kazakhstan. E-mail: email@example.com
Published: September 16, 2017. doi: 10.21103/Article7(3)_OA17
The complex assessment of habitat factors that affect the level of sanitary-epidemiological well-being and health status of the population of Almaty city over the past 10 years is presented in this article.
1. UN Classification of Chemical Hazards. Available from: https://cdn.auckland.ac.nz/assets/chemistry/for/current-students/documen...
2. Slazhneva TI, Korchevsky AA, Yakovleva NA, Shaimerdenov BM, Leontiev NN, Frankovskaya N.М. A systematic approach to managing the medical and environmental situation in an industrial city. Almaty; 2001.
3. Boev VM. [Methodology for integrated assessment of anthropogenic and socioeconomic factors in the formation of a human health risk].Gig Sanit. 2009;(4):4-8. [Article in Russian]
4. Aristarkhov AB, Kozlova II, Kashapov NG, Miniaĭlo LA, Galiev AG. [The use of risk assessment methodology in the management of social-hygienic monitoring for ambient air and the relationship of population's health state with the air pollution in Nizhnevartovsk].Gig Sanit. 2015;94(2):10-2. [Article in Russian]
5. Onishchenko GG. [Criteria for risk of environmental pollution]. Gig Sanit. 2003;(6):3-4.[Article in Russian]
6. Ivanenko A.V. Scientific substantiation of the priorities of state regulation in the field of sanitary and epidemiological security of the population of the megacity. Abstract of ScD Thesis. Moscow; 2005. [in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
International Journal of Biomedicine. 2017;7(3):243-247. ©2017 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.