Assessment of Special Endurance of Athletes in Freestyle Wrestling at the Preparatory Stage of a Sports Cycle
¹M. K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University,²The Churapcha State Institute of Physical Education and Sports; ³School of the Highest Sports Skill; Yakutsk, the Sakha Republic, Russia
*Corresponding author: Sargilana S. Kuz’mina. North-East Federal University, Yakutsk, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russia. Email: email@example.com
Published: September 16, 2017. doi: 10.21103/Article7(3)_ShC2
We evaluated the special endurance (SE) of freestyle wrestlers with the help of complex tests of special working capacity, while simultaneously monitoring the change in levels of lactate concentration and LPO in the blood at the preparatory stage of the annual sport cycle. A total of 23 athletes with high sports qualification participated in the experiment. Athletes were tested in the field by "repeated marginal load" tests, including the operational test (OT) developed by the authors. The most noticeable shifts in the studied indicators were observed after the test load of OT, which indicates an increase in the glycolytic capacity of the athlete's body. Thus, our study shows the possibility of using our OT to analyze the anaerobic performance of elite athletes in freestyle wrestling.
1. Shiyan VV, Igumenova LA. [Assessment of bioenergetic potential for wrestlers]. M.: SportAkadem Press, 2003. [in Russian].
2. KarpmanVL, Belotserkovsky ZB, Gudkov IA. [Studies of physical performance in athletes]. Moscow: FiS; 1974. [in Russian].
3. Lankin VZ, Tikhaze AK, Belenkov YuN. [Free radical processes in normal and pathological conditions]. М.:NIIK; 2001. [in Russian].
4. Rogozhin VV, Kuryliuk TT. [Methods of biochemical analysis]. Yakutsk: YaGU; 1997. [in Russian].
5. Boyko VF. [Structure and diagnostics of special endurance of qualified wrestlers]. Abstract of PhD Thesis. Kiev;1982. [in Russian].
6. Ignat’ev AV, Chernikova AG, Khmel’kov AV. [Features of the ratio of processes of lipid peroxidation and the level of antioxidant activity in the body of individuals adapted to various types of physical activity]. In: Koshsheev VS, editor. Medico-technical problems of individual protection of a person: Individual protection of a person in activities in extreme conditions. M.: Institute of Biophysics;1987. [in Russian].
7. Gavril’eva KS, Khandi MV, Solov’eva MI, Kuz’mina SS. [Features of the functional state and antioxidant system in young athletes engaged in mass wrestling]. Vestnik Sportivnoi Nauki. 2016;(1):29-33. [in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
International Journal of Biomedicine. 2017;7(3):251-253. ©2017 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.