Effects of Fish Bone Meal Flour and Mineral Water «Abalakhskaya» on Bone Mineral Density
International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(1):79-80.
Originally published March 15, 2018
We present the results of the complex application of fish bone meal flour (FBMF) and mineral water «Abalakhskaya» (AMW) for correction of calcium-phosphorus metabolism disorders in patients with abnormal bone mineral density (BMD) and biliary tract pathology (BTP).
- Jung WK, Lee BJ, Kim SK. Fish-bone peptide increases calcium solubility and bioavailability in ovariectomised rats. Br J Nutr. 2006, 95(1):124-8. PubMed
- Malde MK, Graff IE, Siljander-Rasi H, Venäläinen E, Julshamn K, Pedersen JI, Valaja J. Fish bones -- a highly available calcium source for growing pigs. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2010;94(5): e66-76. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2009.00979.x. PubMed
- Malde MK, Bügel S, Kristensen M, Malde K, Graff IE, Pedersen JI. Calcium from salmon and cod bone is well absorbed in young healthy men: a double-blinded randomised crossover design. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2010 Jul 20;7:61. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-61. PubMed
- Palshina AM, Safonova SL, Emel’janova EA, Borisov VE, Epаnov VV. [Experience of a non-medicamentous correction of calcium-phosphoric metabolism disorder in a patient with comorbid pathology]. Yakut Medical Journal. 2017;60(4):101-103. [Article in Russian].
- Assessment of fracture risk and its application to screening for postmenopausal osteoporosis. Report of a WHO Study Group. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1994 (WHO Technical Report Series, No. 843).
Received December 6, 2017.
Accepted January 13, 2018.
©2018 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.