International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(1):81-82.
Originally published March 15, 2018
The article is devoted to the analysis of the syphilis morbidity rate in pregnant women in Yakutia. Syphilis morbidity in Yakutia in 2014-2016 did not have a sustainable trend toward decreasing in comparison with the Russian Federation mean indicators.
- Kubanova AA, Melekhina LE, Kubanov AA, Bogdanova EV. Syphilis incidence in Russian Federation in 2004-2013. Vestn Dermatol Venerol. 2014;(5):24-31
- Kubanova AA, Kubanov AA, Melekhina LE, Bogdanova EV. Dermatovenereologic healthcare delivery in Russian Federation. Incidence of sexually transmitted infections and skin disorders, 2013-2015. Vestn Dermatol Venerol. 2016;(3):12-28.
- Boldina TV, Reshetnikova T.B. Social, clinical and epidemiological characteristics of syphilis in pregnant females. Dal'nevostochnyj medicinskij zhurnal. 2011;(4):68-70.
- Kungurov NV, Ufimceva MA, Zil'bergber NV, Malishevskaja NP, Syrneva TA, Shakurov IG. Experience in active monitoring and epidemiological situation on the control of syphilis in the territories of the Urals, Siberia and the Far East. Vestn Dermatol Venerol. 2008;(5):24-32.
- Kubanova AA, Melehina LE, Kubanov AA. Incidence of congenital syphilis in the Russian Federation in the period 2002 – 2012. Vestn Dermatol Venerol. 2008. 2013;(6):24 – 31.
Received November 26, 2017.
Accepted January 15, 2018.
©2018 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.