Evolution of the Structure of Children's Morbidity Rate in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
¹M. K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk, Russia; ²Yakut Science Center of Complex Medical Problems, Yakutsk, Russia; ³Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, St. Petersburg, Russia
*Corresponding author: Tatiana E. Burtseva, PhD, ScD. M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk, Russia. E-mail: email@example.com
Published: March 15, 2018. doi: 10.21103/Article8(1)_OA7
Currently, the comparative studies of human health status definitely show that the health level of a population has a regional specificity. This paper analyzes the data of official medical statistics on morbidity among the child population in dynamics from 2000 to 2016 and presents the evolution of the children's incidence structure in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) (RS(Y)), according to ICD-10.
- Egorova VB, Savvina NV, Munkhalova YA, Dmitrieva TG, Markova SV, Artamonova SU. Health state of adolescents in the Republic Sakha (Yakutia).Wiad Lek. 2016;69(1 Pt 2):64-8.
- Baisheva NS, Douglas NI, Pavlova TY, Yakovleva AI, Burtseva TE. The Outcomes of Very Early Preterm Births in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). International Journal of Biomedicine. 2016; 6(1):56-59
- Orel V.I., Okhlopkov M.E., Grigor'eva A.N., Burtseva T.E., Chasnyk V.G., Sereda V.M., et al. Children of the Arctic: dynamics of medico-demographic indicators. Pediatrician (St.Peresburg).2017;8(6):30-37.[Article in Russian].
- Shadrin VP, Burtseva TY, Avrusin SL, Solodkova IV. Climate change, human health and well-being in Yakutia. Pediatrician (St.Peresburg). 2014;5(4):70-76.[Article in Russian].
- Baranov AA, Il'in AG. [Actual problems of preservation and strengthening of children's health in the Russian Federation]. Russian Pediatric Journal. 2011;(4):7-12.[Article in Russian].
- Tyrylgin MA. The health protection problems of the Far North population (by the example of the Yakutia region. Novosibirsk: Nauka; 2008. [in Russian].
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(1):47-50. ©2018 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.