International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(3):177-181.
Originally published September 15, 2018
Hemodynamic indices studied in practically healthy people were obtained by catheterization in various vascular areas: the chambers of the heart (ventricles, atria, coronary sinus), pulmonary trunk, aorta, inferior vena cava, superior vena cava, right hepatic vein, and sigmoid sinus. Using the mean values of the hemodynamic parameters, we constructed graphics of the "curves" of the central, arterial, and venous pressure, synchronized with each other and an ECG, and with the radial pulse wave recorded by a non-invasive method. The obtained data, which demonstrate the projection coincidences of the characteristic points of peripheral pulse wave with the key indicators of the phases of cardiac cycle (CC), made it possible to transform the results obtained during the invasive examination into indicators of the non-invasive technique. This transformation became possible not only at the characteristic points of the deployed peripheral pulse wave, but in each anacrotic and dicrotic segment, which are understood as the projection areas of the synchronized hemodynamic and wave processes of the vascular bed. We believe it possible to catalog the forms of pulse waves, as well as their projection segments, to obtain accurate diagnostic information about the phases of CC and organ hemodynamics in humans in norm and with pathological conditions, using a non-invasive methood based on basic information obtained by invasive methods.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Bagdatyev VE, Dasaev AN, Golostenova LM. [On the role of the coronary sinus of the human heart in the norm (regulation of a number of functions to the issue of synchronization in the circulatory system)]. Proceedings of the 10th Conference on Space Biology and Aerospace Medicine. M., 1994:56-57. [Article in Russian].
- Kruglov AG, Vasilyev AY, Sherman VA. Human dynamic homeostasis control matrix in the norm with psychophysiological aspects. New-York: IMRDC; 2016.
- Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Vasilyev AY, Sherman VA. Human Homeostatic Control Matrix in Norm. International Journal of Biomedicine. 2016;6(3):184-9.
- Boronoev VV. [Pulse wave contour analysis in automated mode].Med Tekh. 2014;(4):33-6.[Article in Russian].
- Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Vasilyev AY. Synchronization of Wave Flows of Arterial and Venous Blood with Phases of the Cardiac Cycle in Norm: Part 1. International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(2):123-128. Google Scholar
- Lightfoot A. Transport phenomena in live systems. Biomedical aspects of momentum and mass transport. M.: Mir, 1977. [in Russian]
- Boronoev VV. Physical basis of pulse diagnostics. Abstract of ScD Thesis. Ulan-Ude;1999. [In Russian].
- Boronoev VV, Rinchin OS. Method of Spline Approximation in the Problem of Amplitude-Time Analysis of Pulse Wave. Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics. 1998;4(8):706-15. Google Scholar
- Boronoev VV, Shabanova EV. [Numerical differentiation of the sphygmogram of the radial artery by A.N. Tikhonov regularization method]. Izmeritelnaya Tekhnika. 1994;(11):60-62. [Article in Russian]. Google Scholar
- Boronoev VV. [Practical implementation of pulse diagnosis by instrumental techniques]. Mezhdunarodnyi zhurnal prikladnykh I fundamentalnykh issledovanii. 2015;(12-1):188-192. [Article in Russian].
Received June 17, 2018.
Accepted July 18, 2018.
©2018 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.