International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(4):288-291.
Originally published December 15, 2018
Hemodynamic indices studied in healthy people were obtained by catheterization in various vascular areas: the chambers of the heart (ventricles, atria, coronary sinus), pulmonary trunk, sigmoid sinus, aorta, inferior vena cava, superior vena cava (SVC), and right hepatic vein (RHV). Using the mean values of the hemodynamic parameters, we constructed graphics of the curves of the central, arterial, and venous pressure, synchronized with each other, with an ECG, and with pulse wave.
The complex of hemodynamic curves, supplemented by curves of RHV and SVC, revealed a coincidence in one zone of temporal equalization of pressure (ZTEP) for values of the left atrium, coronary sinus, right ventricle, sigmoid sinus, SVC, and RHV(wedged). We identified this ZTEP as a hemodynamic trigger (T-point), assuming that this point is the trigger point for the launch of the high-energy processes of the right heart, forming the following cardiac cycle: the beginning of the systole of right ventricle, the opening of pulmonary valve.
- Gebel GYa, Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Bagdatyev VE, Dasaev AN, Golostenova LM. [On the role of the coronary sinus of the human heart in the norm (regulation of a number of functions to the issue of synchronization in the circulatory system)]. Proceedings of the 10th Conference on Space Biology and Aerospace Medicine. M., 1994:56-57. [Article in Russian].
- Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Vasilyev AY, Sherman VA. Human Homeostatic Control Matrix in Norm. International Journal of Biomedicine. 2016;6(3):184-9. Google Scholar
- Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Vasilyev AY. Synchronization of Wave Flows of Arterial and Venous Blood with Phases of the Cardiac Cycle in Norm: Part 1. International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(2):123-128. Google Scholar
- Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Vasilyev AY, Kruglov AA. Synchronization of Wave Flows of Arterial and Venous Blood and Phases of the Cardiac Cycle with the Structure of the Peripheral Pulse Wave in Norm: Part 2. International Journal of Biomedicine. 2018;8(3):177-181.
- Zavarzin AA, Rumyantsev AA. Course of Histology. 6th edition. M. Medgiz; 1946.
- Donald DE, Shepherd JT. Initial Cardiovascular adjustment to exercise in dogs with chronic cardiac denervation. Am J Physiol. 1964; 207:1325-9. PubMed
- Donald DE, Shepherd JT. Sustained capacity for exercise in dogs after complete cardiac denervation. Am J Cardiol. 1964;14:853-9. PubMed
Received September 26, 2018.
Accepted October 27, 2018.
©2018 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.