International Journal of Biomedicine. 2019;9(3):263-265.
Originally published September 15, 2019
The article analyzes childhood cancer mortality in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) (RS(Y)) for 2000-2015 according to official medical statistics.
- WHO. Cancer in Children. 28 September 2018 Available from https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/cancer-in-children
- Sharing knowledge on the treatment of childhood cancer.Bull World Health Organ. 2019 Jul 1;97(7):446-447. doi: 10.2471/BLT.19.020719.
- Baranov AA, Namazova-Baranova LS, Al’bitskiy VY, Terletskaya RN. Patterns and trends in infant and child mortality in the Russian Federation. Problemy Sotsial’noy Gigiyeny, Zdravookhraneniya i Istorii Meditsiny 2015;1:35-41.
- Kaprin AD, Starinsky VV, Petrova GV, editors. Malignant neoplasms in Russia in 2015 (morbidity, mortality). M.; 2017.
- Polyakov VG, Rykov MYu. Clinical manifestations of cancer in children (Practical recommendations). SPb.; 2017.
- Davydov MI. Statistics of malignant neoplasms in Russia and CIS countries in 2005 . Journal of N. N. Blokhin Russian Cancer Research Center RAMS.2007; 20 (Suppl): 1-156.
- Chissova VI, Starinsky VV, Petrova GV, editors. Malignant neoplasms in Russia in 2010 (morbidity and mortality). M.; 2012.
Received July 3, 2019.
Accepted August 8, 2019.
©2019 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.